10/01/2012

Hola!

Hola my little Bloggarinos...ok not a good name, how about fellow bloggers...hmm still not quite there, we'll stick with amigos for now (please comment if you can think of a better nickname) :)

Things you might want to know about moi:

I frequently use foreign words as a means to confuse your minds so you won't notice my plans to take over the world one day muhaha...;)
I'm as mad as a box of frogs on a fiesta
I like to think of myself as optimistic & I truly believe that the glass is always full, half is water...and half is air
I now offically have brunette hair (although by continuing to read my blog you will discover I'm planning on reverting back to the light side-they have cupcakes!) I will always offically be blonde, my friends currently refer to me as a malteser-brown on the outside but always blonde on the inside
'Rawr' means I love you in dinasour :S
As much as I like twilight (I know controversial issue that I'll cover in a later blog) Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards
Geek is the new sexy
I'm a beauty addict
I live on the wild side cause I run with scissers
I'm not the friend who would comfort you when he rejects you because I'd already be up there asking him 'it's because your gay isn't it?'
Just because I go to college dosen't mean I party all night...I party all day as well

And much much more (no unfortuantly I'm not that simplistic) that you'll soon discover by following this blog.

I'm hoping to include many things on this blog including makeup reviews, makeup tutorials, hair product reviews, book reviews, controversial issue debates (twilight, Google Vs Yahoo war, rock paper scissers) etc, agony aunt style talks, advice on how to get through exams (from the little knowledge I've aquired), amusing tales and lots more.

Now I'm going to leave you with some food for thought (although I hate that saying because it automatically makes me hungry):
Everything is easier said than done, except for talking, that's about the same
autocorrect is ducked up
real life would be more fun if we all rode on dinasours
big foot is actually the hide and seek champion
And come to the nerd side, we have Pi

 



Adios
Foreverblonde








No comments:

Post a Comment